ONLINE THIS WEEK
SUNDAY 10:00 am – Worship Online
TUESDAY 6:30 pm – Experience MORE Online
WEDNESDAY 6:30 pm – Experience MORE Online
Thursday 6:30 pm – Experience MORE Online
To include your request on the prayer chain please e-mail email@example.com
If you have pastoral concerns, please contact Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-664-2311.
Prayer groups: More information on the way!
Giving at Calvary
There are a number of ways to continue giving at Calvary.
1. E-transfer: To complete an e-transfer, please send an email to: email@example.com. Then follow-up with another email regarding the security code.
2. Donate Online: Tithe.ly is an online giving portal which allows people to give to Calvary United online securely. To make a secure, one-time or recurring gift type https://tithe.ly/give?c=1268613 into your web browser.
3. Cheques via Canada Post: You are welcome to send a cheque with your envelope to the church via Canada Post. Please include the PO Box 189 in the address. We will pick up your cheque from the post and make bank deposits once a week.
Calvary@Camp Save the date!
Calvary is planning to head up to Silver Lake Camp from Sat Aug 1st -Mon Aug 3rd. Any of our “Calvary Family” is welcome to come and spend a weekend together. Singles, couples, families, kids, grandparents… Everyone is welcome. Book off the dates and plan your summer around them. More details to come.
Experience MORE: Tues – Thurs @ 6:30pm
Did you know there is always more to experience in God and all He offers? Did you know we continue to provide space and opportunity for prayer & worship Tuesday – Thursday nights at 6:30 online? Come join for space, prayer, quiet, singing – it looks different each time, for each of us. Join us on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryStJacobs/) for worship .
At Calvary, baptism is open to adults, children and infants either by sprinkling or immersion. We will be hosting a baptism on Easter. Please pray about this for yourself and connect with Drew if you are interested in baptism for yourself, rededication of your baptismal vows or baptism / dedication for your child. Romans 6: 2-4 (The Message) That is what happened in baptism. When we went under the water, we left the old country of sin behind; when we came up out of the water, we entered into the new country of grace—a new life in a new land!That’s what baptism into the life of Jesus means. When we are lowered into the water, it is like the burial of Jesus; when we are raised up out of the water, it is like the resurrection of Jesus.
Postponed and Cancelled Events
We are actively looking at adapting a number of online gathering options. However, some events will need to be postponed or cancelled.
Postponed: The following events will be postponed. Please contact event organizers for more details.
- Secret Sister Reveal: contact Angie Tuffnail
- Univinted Women’s Study: contact Cathy Linseman and Lorie Silverthorne
- GO! : contact Kelly Beitz
- Encounter Service: Drew Maxwell
Cancelled: The following events are cancelled:
- 50+ Potluck and Shuffleboard on Thurs March 25
- Courageous Parenting on Fri March 27
|Connect with Calvary on |
|Connect with Calvary Staff||Calvary Office|
| Calvary Website|
Calvary You Tube Channel
Calvary Lighthouse Facebook
Instagram Calvary St. Jacobs
Instagram Sr. Youth
Instagram Lighthouse Calvary
|Ministers: Drew Maxwell|
Pastor Marianne Leach Hoffer (on leave)
Director of Music Ministry: Dave Small
Director of Family & Children’s Ministry: Kelly Beitz
Director of Youth Ministries: Rhonda Elgersma
Administrator: Wendy Stirbet
|Mailing address: PO Box 189 48 Hawkesville Road, St. Jacobs, ON N0B 2N0|
Phone Number: 519-664-2311
Office Hours: Tues – Fri 9:30 am to 2:30 pm