#backfieldfest is back!
Don’t miss this awesome overnight of worship, community, fun, food, & Jesus!
All the important details below!
Backfieldfest is a gathering for high school youth and young adults – to enjoy some community, outdoor fun, games, campfire convos, food, and outdoor worship times! Our own little mini youth worship festival!
Last year God stirred this idea to run with this idea & we are confident He has even more exciting things in store this year!
Kick off your youth group season, reunite with camp friends and meet new ones! Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to squeeze in some more summer fun this September!
Note: Information/forms are best viewed on a computer (not mobile version).
Note: Rain options will be planned and announced as needed.
There are 2 important STEPS you need to do to join the fun!
- 1) fill out online registration form – Scroll to the bottom of this page to get to the REGISTRATION FORM. Everyone must register so we can plan accordingly. It will include some permission/waiver forms so if you are under the age of 18, you will need some parental/guardian to sign off on that part.
- 2) read the info below so you know all the deets on time, schedule, to bring, expectations, etc.
WHO CAN ATTEND
Highschool Youth and Young Adults
* We encourage you to come with your youth group/youth group leaders; but we will provide basic supervision for individual attendees as well.
* Parents/Individual participants – please note that while we are providing general supervision for this event, we don’t have official counsellors/leaders like in a camp setting. We are also expecting youth who come on their own to be ready to submit to leadership and guidelines of the weekend. If not we will have to ask them to leave. And we don’t want that. So come all, be respectful, be chill, and all will be fantastic!
Arrival/Registration – Saturday, Sept 14; 3:00 – 4:30 – A roll in, “come when you can” arrival time.
Pick up/Departure – Sunday, Sept 15; 12:30 – 1:00 – Pick Up (or before church at 10:00am)
$15/person (cash easiest. Talk to Rhonda if you need to make other arrangements)
WHAT WILL THE WEEKEND LOOK LIKE?
Saturday, Sept 14
3:00 – 4:30 – Arrival/ Registration – come when you can, set up your tent, play, hang…
5:00 – 11:30
– Field/Yard Games
– Outdoor Worship Times
– Hang time
Sunday, Sept 16
– Pack Up
– Church Service (10:00am)
– Lunch (with church)
12:30 – 1:00 – Pick Up
- Signed Parent Permission Form (if you didn’t fill it out online)
- $15 fee
- Tent (please prepare to share tent with friends to minimize amount of tents)
- Sleeping bag, etc
- Lawnchair or blanket (or be prepared to sit on the grass)
- Clothing for various weather (rain, chilly evening, something clean for church in the morning but no need to have ‘church’ clothes)
- 1 Snack to contribute to snack table (cookies, chips, candy, etc) – *peanut-free
- Personal snack, to share with friends -*peanut free
- Games & Activities to play with friends (cards, bocce, frisbee, etc)
- A respectful attitude to rules, leadership, and that this is a Christian worship/community event
YOUTH REGISTRATION FORM